Monday, February 17, 2014

BIRTHDAY Fundraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there, anyone who is reading this blog!

Just thought I'd stop in and remind everyone that not only is my 26th birthday fast approaching, but it means that my daughter's birthday AND my marathon are as well!  What does this mean to you? Pure excitement, of course! I know that we live in a different state than pretty much all off our friends and family SO.... I thought a fundraiser would be a neat idea. You can donate from your very own HOME! You don't have to leave, you don't have to shop, it's BRILLIANT! Vera and I are asking for donations big AND small for our birthday to help out our local humane society. I have been volunteering there for almost a year, now and it is an AMAZING place!!!! 

Feel free to pitch in even a few dollars! Vera and I would LOVE to make this fundraiser success!

Please please PLEASE!!!!!!!!

That is all for now ;-)

hshv.org/victoria_hopkins

donate!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment